SP3 OS On Dell

  • Subscribe to our RSS feed.
  • Twitter
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Facebook
  • Digg

Monday, June 14, 2010

Unpleasant website subscription encounter with Network Solutions (Rev: 1.0)

Posted on 7:24 PM by Unknown


I subscribed to Network Solutions (charge US$89.62 for 1 year plan) to setup a website on 23/4/2010. From 23/4/2010 (Friday) to 24/4/2010 (Saturday), I had problem securely transferring my files (using Ws_FTP Pro and Adobe Dreamweaver CS4) to their server using the Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) . Hence, I decided to cancel my subscription on 25/4/2010 (Sunday) by login to their website to submit my request (request no: #1-462076725).




Bernadeth001 from Network Solutions responded to my cancellation request on 28/4/2010 (Wednesday) requesting me to submit a pre-authenticated service request that required me to login to their website to submit the cancellation request again.



I did it on 28/4/2010 or 29/4/2010 (if I remember this date correctly as I successfully submitted online but did not received their acknowledgement email for that submission ?). I was still charged US$89.62 for the Network Solutions subscription on my credit card bill. Interest charge was imposed because I did not pay for the Network Solutions subscription on my credit card bill.

As I received no response from the Network Solutions, I email Network Solutions on their email address customerservice@networksolutions.com on 7/5/2010 to ask about my cancellation status but the email failed because it is not an active email address. I realized that the only way to communicate with Network Solutions is either to login to their website and submit their online form, or call their support number which I did not try because of the oversea call charges.

Hence, I login to Network Solutions website again on 7/5/2010 to send my request for the update status of my cancellation request. 1 month plus had passed, I still received no response from Network Solutions.

"Our Customer Service Specialists will investigate your inquiry and send you a response within 1 business day." This "...response within 1 business day" promise from their acknowledge email seems like a joke to me.


Another unpleasant experience was that Network Solutions keeps sending their advertisement email to me despite that I had send my unsubscribe request online (http://www.networksolutionsunsubscribe.com/) twice to them.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Posted in | No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • Solved Windows Defender "ERROR: Signature Update failed with hr=800106BA" & "Windows Update cannot currently check for updates because the service is not running" errors in Acer Aspire X5900 pc with Windows 7 Home Premium x64 OS (Rev: 1.0)
    After login to the Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Operating system (OS) of the Acer Aspire X5900 pc [Intel i5-650, 3.20 GHz, Western Digital 1 T...
  • Solved changing SATA operation mode in BIOS from IDE to AHCI without reinstalling Windows XP x64 OS for ASUS P8H77-M motherboard (Rev: 1.0)
    Before the Windows XP x64 Operating System (OS) installation process on Asus P8H77-M motherboard computer that has Intel H77 Express Chipse...
  • Remote Desktop Connection (Rev: 1.89)
    Remote Desktop Connection (RDC) is a technology that allows you to sit at a computer/notebook and connect to a remote computer/server in a d...
  • Automatically open multiple tabs in Firefox browser from DOS command line with URL in incremental sequence numbering (Rev: 1.1)
    To easily read online comics, I use the Firefox browser add-on, AutoPager that will automatically loads the next comic page of a site inlin...
  • Change Roxio Creator DE 10.3 from Chinese interface to English interface (Rev: 1.0)
    If your Roxio Creator DE 10.3 software installed in your Dell computer or workstation is of Chinese interface, and you want to change the Ro...
  • Solved People Express Management Flight Simulator software 16 bit Windows Subsystem error when login as a local user account in Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 OS (Rev: 1.1)
    After installed the People Express Management Flight Simulator (PEMFS) v1.02 on a Windows XP Professional SP3 x86 OS using an administrator ...
  • How to add additional HP Laserjet 6L x64 printer drivers to a shared HP Laserjet 6L (x86) printer in the Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x86 OS (Rev: 1.0)
    After installing the HP Laserjet 6L x86 printer drivers for Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 x86 Operating System (OS), I had shared the HP Laserje...
  • Solved BSOD 0x00000124 (fatal hardware error) in Windows 7 Professional SP1 OS for Lenovo ThinkPad W510 notebook (Rev: 1.0)
    For the Lenovo ThinkPad W510 (type: 4391-BK1) notebook (Intel Quad Core Processor i7-720QM 1.6 Ghz, 6 MB Intel Smart Cache) with Windows 7 P...
  • Solved Windows 7 x64 OS hibernation failed problem due to VgaSave on Dell Precision T7600 workstation (Rev: 1.3)
    The Dell Precision T7600 workstation [2 x Intel Xeon E5-2687W (8 cores) 3.1 Ghz CPU, 256 GB RAM] has a Nvidia Quadro 5000 video card [ defa...
  • "Boot command is disabled" error in OBP (Rev: 1.1)
    Situation When the Sun Fire V480 server with Solaris 9 Operating System (OS) is power on, the screen is blank for a long period of time (mor...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (26)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  June (3)
      • Solved wow64win.dll missing error in Windows 7 Ent...
      • Register your Adobe Creative Suite 4 Web Premium (...
      • Unpleasant website subscription encounter with Net...
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (16)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (44)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (6)
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile